POLL:Which Nintendo handheld has the best game library?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. POLL:Which Nintendo handheld has the best game library?

User Info: SuperMarioBruvs

SuperMarioBruvs
4 years ago#1
Which Nintendo handheld has the best game library? - Results (80 votes)
Game Boy
1.25% (1 votes)
Game Boy Color
1.25% (1 votes)
Game Boy Advance
22.5% (18 votes)
DS
51.25% (41 votes)
3DS
23.75% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think the DS has the best.
Toadsworth is awesome!

SuperMarioBruvs
4 years ago#2
Bump
Toadsworth is awesome!

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 years ago#3
Regardless of which has it now, I have 100% confidence that in time the 3DS will own this title.

SuperMarioBruvs
4 years ago#4
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
Regardless of which has it now, I have 100% confidence that in time the 3DS will own this title.

Once Zelda 3D and Smash Bros are released I think Ill agree with you.
Toadsworth is awesome!

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
4 years ago#5
DS. No contest, the 7th gen was possibly the best handheld domination of it's time in regards to the DS with loads of support and quality to boot. Heck, i could argue that the DS/PSP almost out shined the current consoles in terms of quality third party library.

User Info: bunnie88

bunnie88
4 years ago#6
DS. Game variety, prices are tons better and the games didn't rely on gimicky 3d to succede.
ACWW longest played game 1-9-06 to present and still going

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#7
I'm really big into older games, and rarely give anything current more praise then the classics I grew up with through the 90's, but out of all the Nintendo handhelds, the 3DS is easily I just love everything about the 3DS. (aside from the 3D which I personally have no use for)

Gameboy/Gameboy color were awesome, but the only games I ever really played on them were the first two gens of Pokemon, mighty morphing power rangers and some tiny toons game. I didn't have any money of my own back then and honestly, if it wasn't Pokemon, I didn't care.

Gameboy Advance was amazeing. I lost interest in Pokemon when Gen 3 came around, and therefore branched out a bit. Minish Cap, Donkey Kong, Pokemon Firered and Emrald (regained my senses after a while and got back into Pokemon), Contra, Metroid Fusion, and so many more...easily my second fav after the 3S

DS- Over time I accumulated quite a stack of DS games, but I never really sank much time into anything other then Pokemon Heartgold and Pearl.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
4 years ago#8
It gets better with each handheld, all though the DS 1st party titles were lacking compared to the GBA

DS>=GBA>GB/C

3DS is definately shaping up to be on the higher end of the list
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#9
Right now? DS. At the end of this generation? 3DS
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Willie_Makeit

Willie_Makeit
4 years ago#10
I'm torn between the GBA and the DS. Both systems had a great library of games. If I HAD to choose, I'd say the DS.
Sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. POLL:Which Nintendo handheld has the best game library?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived