Didn't Like the Etrian Odyssey IV Demo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Didn't Like the Etrian Odyssey IV Demo.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
4 years ago#11
G1ingy posted...
Have fun finding a large enough group of friends that also wants to play that kind of stuff in real life...and when you do, good luck gathering them all up for a session.

Also, unless you bring along a lap top or some other device, there's no music involved. As I said before, this game is well loved for it's music.

I meet up with a group of friends every week and we play D&D, nothing can touch it, not even WoW because no game can ever give you total control of your character. It just can't happen.

PS: I played the demo and I didn't like it either. I'll stick with Fire Emblem, I hate mapping in real life, I don't really want to do it in a game and I'm not really a fan of that first person view.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
4 years ago#12
confettistorm posted...
Ame_no_Murakumo posted...
Bought the game tonight. >_>

Why?

I love the game, but I understand it's not for everyone. What made you buy it?

Well, the main things that turned me off were just me being picky.

The thing I was mostly being picky about was moving one tile at a time in a straight line when I played the EOIV demo, and I figured I would get over it quickly enough and have a fun time consuming RPG to play.
Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Didn't Like the Etrian Odyssey IV Demo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived