Please tell me which game(s) I should get next!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Please tell me which game(s) I should get next!!!!

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 years ago#11
jedinat posted...
I want to know honestly... is someone with no interest in fashion and dressing up/colorizing outfits for men/women going to appreciate this game? lol...

Probably not. I for one absolutely love character customization, so surprisingly, I actually liked the demo. But it is really on the girly side and I have no interest in picking it up. Still, I can't believe I liked the demo.
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#12
Ulyaoth74 posted...
jedinat posted...
I want to know honestly... is someone with no interest in fashion and dressing up/colorizing outfits for men/women going to appreciate this game? lol...

Probably not. I for one absolutely love character customization, so surprisingly, I actually liked the demo. But it is really on the girly side and I have no interest in picking it up. Still, I can't believe I liked the demo.

I know a lot of guys who really enjoy the game, and I know the reviews I read (which were all about 8's) were written by guys, so maybe you would enjoy the game?
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and Paper Mario:Sticker Star

User Info: GSWarriors-

GSWarriors-
4 years ago#13
Any more opinions?

User Info: REMercsChamp

REMercsChamp
4 years ago#14
Games to be avoided:

Etrian Odyssey 4
Fire Emblem
Monster Hunter

User Info: shogoh

shogoh
4 years ago#15
Etrian Odyssey 4 is not for everyone, try the demo first. It gives a really good idea of what the game is about. Unlike other demos like Fire Emblem or Monster Hunter, EO4 demo gives you a full loop of all gameplay elements.

Some eshop suggestions: Crimson Shroud, Cave Story, VVVVV, The Denpa Men, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#16
Definitely Kid Icarus: Uprising.

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#17
Kid icarus, paper mario, theatrythm,
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: LinkSSJ6

LinkSSJ6
4 years ago#18
REMercsChamp posted...
Games to be avoided:

Fire Emblem

And Resident Evil Mercenaries.
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly become any dumber.
You go and do something like that.

User Info: Verkins

Verkins
4 years ago#19
Get:
Shinobi

Avoid:
Sonic Generations

User Info: HappyHippo04

HappyHippo04
4 years ago#20
Devil Survivor, Virtues Last Reward, EOIV, MUH3 (when it comes out, if you like the series).

I really enjoy Code of Princess and Paper Mario 3DS as well. Also Lego LoTR is really fun.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/wtfidunnolol/lold.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Please tell me which game(s) I should get next!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived