What's your streetpass like?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your streetpass like?

User Info: alien803

alien803
4 years ago#1
I have 28 tags and a population of 25. My Mii is named Jaïmarz and doesn't have eyes, just a giant nose with a similiarly sized handlebar moustache and a silver afro. He says "You are unworthy" as his.greeting. But I'm changing my Mii to Titler, a female Hitler Mii I made, when I get the Waluigi hat.

My Miis are all pretty boring, I think my favorite would be either a female one from Japan who wears a Kirby hat or that Yosemite Sam that I have no idea how I got (he looks nothing like Sam and I got him "from invitation", whatever that means.)

And you?
I am the greatest man to ever have walked this earth.

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
4 years ago#2
you really don't wanna know.. but i'll tell you.
243 Tags (42 different people, I streetpassed my brother >99 times it stops counting after 99 tags on the same person)
1060 plaza population (Mario Kart 7 online race players are added to your mii plaza)
my mii looks like me (heh, pun)
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX

User Info: hyper kobun dash

hyper kobun dash
4 years ago#3
StreetPass Tags: 173
Plaza Population: 293

My Mii is pretty much me with a Kirby hat.
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
4 years ago#4
Here's mine.

StreetPass Tags: 2255
Plaza Population: 3765
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
4 years ago#5
Not sure exact total but around 100 streetpasses my mii is wearing the pirate Hat and his greeting is "walk the plank"
3DS XL - 2423 2409 6597
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's your streetpass like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived