Why did you buy your 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why did you buy your 3DS?

User Info: AzN_KiRbY890

AzN_KiRbY890
4 years ago#121
fire emblem. that is all.
Fire Emblem + Little Busters = :)

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#122
For RE:Revalations, I don't think I've bought a 3ds games since, Looking forward to soul hackers and Dark moon, and if I can ever FIND a copy of FE:A ill buy that too

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
4 years ago#123
kh3d

User Info: lollipopper

lollipopper
4 years ago#124
I bought a refrigerator and oven at Sears and got about $160 in in-store credit. Pokemon XY had just been announced and my wife loves Layton, so it was kismet.
I want to go on American Gladiators just so I can play Assault.

User Info: mithos08

mithos08
4 years ago#125
Never managed to play OoT on N64.
However, Tales was simply the best game my 3ds could get and mainly the reason I not only don't regret, but fully enjoy the console
-Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of its mark while insisting on its own selfish demands.
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!

User Info: Jakerific44

Jakerific44
4 years ago#126
For the Nintendo games.
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
Going to go a year without playing 3DS. Started 1/14/13. Ended 1/14/13

User Info: DocsDeLorean

DocsDeLorean
4 years ago#127
I first bought a 3DS a month after launch with Street Fighter. I figured being a Nintendo handheld, I was going to get plenty of use out of it. Got bored with Street Fighter REAL quick. Second game I got was Zelda. Loved it, but once I beat it, there was no other games I wanted and nothing coming soon, so I sold the 3DS.

This past December, Best Buy had a deal for the 3DS XL for $159.99 with Mario Kart 7 installed. The same week, Target had it for $199 w/ a $20 gift card. I work at Target, so I bought it there, price matched Best Buy and got it for $136.79 after my discount and RedCard then got a $20 gift card on top of that. I wasnt really planning on getting one at the time, but it was way too good of a deal to pass up for a 3DS XL and a free game. Got Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Professor Layton, Mario 3D Land and Fire Emblem so far.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 years ago#128
Kingdom Hearts, MML3 and OoT 3D. OoT was good while it lasted, KH kinda sucked IMO, and MML3...well, we all know what happened with that.
PSN: Zero_Maniac623

User Info: Emperor_Z

Emperor_Z
4 years ago#129
Maybe this is a bad reason, but I just figured that I needed one of the two new handhelds sooner or later, and I liked the 3DS library and features more than the Vita's, whose games are usually just scaled down console games.

User Info: teh_kyle00

teh_kyle00
4 years ago#130
My DSi's R button was functional only about 50% of the time, that was the main reason.

Secondary reason was the games I knew would come out.
This signature is lacking in beef.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why did you buy your 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived