Why did you buy your 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why did you buy your 3DS?

User Info: Cyclone314

Cyclone314
3 years ago#61
Mario Kart and Virtue's Last Reward
I don't suffer from insanity
I enjoy it

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
3 years ago#62
Monster Hunter and Etrian Odyssey
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: dilbert719

dilbert719
3 years ago#63
I bought it for Ace Attorney vs. Professor Layton.

That's worked out so far. :(

I'm glad I have it, though, mostly for NSMB2 and Mario 3D Land. I have yet to get Miracle Mask, but that's because I've spent way too much time with Persona 4 on my Vita, and I want to clear my plate of that before I get sucked into Layton.

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
3 years ago#64
this i bought the 3ds.................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3DS-System-Legend-of-Zelda-Limited-Edition-NEW-SEALED-collectible-/160977033771?pt=Video_Games&hash=item257afa9a2b
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/

User Info: antsofamerica

antsofamerica
3 years ago#65
To play Mario Kart 7

User Info: Sandaan

Sandaan
3 years ago#66
Because I am collecting all major Nintendo handhelds except for the pre-Gameboy ones like Mr. Game and Watch. I already owned all the major handhelds from the Gameboy line except for Light, all the older DS models and then I saw an ad that is offering a used 3DS with the ambassador certificate thing plus a free game for $110 so I decided to buy it.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JcDizon
"The reaper is always one step behind me..." - Shadow from Final Fantasy VI

User Info: EdwardDigital

EdwardDigital
3 years ago#67
It was an impulse buy a couple weeks after the price drop. I walked into Target, picked up the 3DS, Sonic Colors, Okamiden, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. I returned Sonic and Spider-Man though.

User Info: CorneliusNepos

CorneliusNepos
3 years ago#68
For all the games I knew were going to come out for it (e.g. Shin Megami Tensei) and the games I suspect will come out for it (e.g. Dragon Quest).
Also, it's Nintendo.

User Info: justdontask

justdontask
3 years ago#69
dropped my DS, top screen snapped off...
logic escapes this site.

User Info: Nophoria88

Nophoria88
3 years ago#70
Fire Emblem Awakening was the push, now I'm deciding between Kid Icarus, Pokemon White 2 and Tales of the Abyss (from the many I narrowed it down from lol). Any recommendations by chance?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why did you buy your 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived