castlevania mirror of fate or etrian odssey 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. castlevania mirror of fate or etrian odssey 4

User Info: Ynara

Ynara
4 years ago#1
i dont know what to do, what should i buy castlevania MOF or etrian odessey?
i read the review of castlevania and its not that good according to IGN and i only have enough money to buy 1 game i know etrian odessey is really good so im really stuck in the middle here help me out please and sorry for my bad english :p
Im a the legal wife of the Veggie elder

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Try both of the demos. Though EOIV demo goes bbeyond a typical demo as you can save and transfer your characters from the demo to the retail version.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

Ynara
4 years ago#3
i tried both demos i really like the EO4 but i also like the castlevania series and the demo of castlevania was just really short so im really lost here, the reason i cant buy both because me and my dad would be buying MH on the 21st so we are saving money for it, maybe ill just go with EO4 then :)

User Info: Nickcool1996

Nickcool1996
4 years ago#4
EOIV, 'cause RPG.

It's weird is how well it's doing in reviews though.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#5
Try both, see what you like.

Personally, easily, hands down EO4.

User Info: mmpepsi

mmpepsi
4 years ago#6
I got Castlevania over EO4 personally. I'll get EO4 at some point.

Can't go wrong with either.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#7
I would say get EOIV first then as you never know when it'll be out of print or hard to find. Castlevania won't be that rare.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Shadow-Angel

Shadow-Angel
4 years ago#8
Etrian Odyssey IV.
The power you seek lies within you.

Ynara
4 years ago#9
you know what i just got out of the store and i went for to look for EO4 and its the LAST copy! omg! then i bought it right away i know i made the right decision on this one thanks guys! :D

User Info: cador

cador
4 years ago#10
What a a coincidence. I can't answer though cause I got both games yesterday. Was buying EO4 then I saw MoF behind the counter. Bought both.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. castlevania mirror of fate or etrian odssey 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived