Buying digital games when you have physical

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Buying digital games when you have physical

User Info: PaperDolphin

PaperDolphin
4 years ago#31
But...if you lose your 3ds...and it takes up so much space...
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
4 years ago#32
I don't know about anyone else, but I have a 32GB SD card that was only about $30, and it currently has over 190,000 blocks still free on it, with a handful of digital retail games on it. I'm not running out of space anytime soon. And if I somehow do, people have gotten cards up to 128GB to work with the system, so I'd just get a bigger card.

Where possible, I don't want my games to be tied to my console as my console is of a gender-specific color (a.k.a. pink, no matter how you guys want to argue it out, pink is a color traditionally assigned to females).

I understand that I still have to pay for DLC stuff, which are tied to the console but that's fine with me as long as I like the game enough. Just don't wish to pay for a digital copy of the basic game.

You can transfer your system data (including purchases) from one 3DS to another. I did this last week after buying a new XL and the process was relatively simple (even the DSiWare save data was transferred, which isn't something that happens with the DSi->3DS transfer).
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Buying digital games when you have physical

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived