I remember buying two Pokemon Diamonds.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I remember buying two Pokemon Diamonds.

User Info: LitCandlez

LitCandlez
4 years ago#1
2 save files. One was hacked and one wasn't. Looking back that was a stupid decision as the game was 30$. They seriously didn't have space for 2 save files?

I hope I'm not the only loser that did this.
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles

User Info: GreenSF49

GreenSF49
4 years ago#2
Lol, you were.
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#3
i had 5 copies of a mix of diamond and pearl, a gift from a friend, and I keeped getting bum copies of pokemon diamond in my local game store so they gave me the broken ones

and i saw a used japanese game and bought it.
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

LitCandlez
4 years ago#4
GreenSF49 posted...
Lol, you were.

:(
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!

User Info: Pork_buttonmash

Pork_buttonmash
4 years ago#5
^ that is why I never buy used copies of Pokemon games. EB/GS never makes sure the games are legit.
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.

User Info: GreenSF49

GreenSF49
4 years ago#6
LitCandlez posted...
GreenSF49 posted...
Lol, you were.

:(

xD
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs

User Info: Warmonger222

Warmonger222
4 years ago#7
LitCandlez posted...
I hope I'm not the only loser that did this.

Never bought 2 copies of the same game before, but I've bought both versions for an extra save.
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#8
No your not the only person to buy two games to have two saves. yes your the only person who bought two diamonds instead of a diamond and a pearl of platinum.

I bought two platinums but that was the only time i bought the same game and the same version of it twice.
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi

LitCandlez
4 years ago#9
SMASHKING84 posted...
No your not the only person to buy two games to have two saves. yes your the only person who bought two diamonds instead of a diamond and a pearl of platinum.

I bought two platinums but that was the only time i bought the same game and the same version of it twice.

I'm an idiot :/

Looking back why the hell didn't I get pearl? I guess I really liked Dialga.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#10
you should have got platinum at least then,just saying.
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I remember buying two Pokemon Diamonds.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived