Which virtual console Zelda game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which virtual console Zelda game?

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#11
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Link's Awakening DX
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: Nophoria88

Nophoria88
4 years ago#12
Idk, maybe it's because I played LA a bit before but I had a hard time replaying that one. The original I played on the Wii and actually beat it thanks to a guide, felt pretty good to finally get through it, the dungeons felt very Zelda-like.

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#13
Link's Awakening, easily. Not that the NES games are bad, but LA is simply much better.

User Info: StarmanJunior

StarmanJunior
4 years ago#14
Zelda 2 yall
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.

User Info: cha_fan1

cha_fan1
4 years ago#15
Link's Awakening. The game has a charm that's rarely seen in modern Zelda games in that it doesn't take itself too seriously.
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
4 years ago#16
Yeah Link's Awakening. I love the first Legend of Zelda but for a suggestion to someone who never played the old ones as much yeah definitely Link's Awakening. I love it too. I want to buy that sometime off the eshop.
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
4 years ago#17
Link's Awakening DX is a better game if you have to have one now over the other. But I wouldn't completely pass up on Zelda 1 either.

When you have the opportunity at any point after getting LOZ:LA:DX, definitely get the first one. It holds up pretty well considering it's almost impossible to play through without online maps to direct you around.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#18
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Link's Awakening DX

Though if you plan to get two games get zelda 1
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which virtual console Zelda game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived