Do you feel like Nintendo owes us a new Zelda release for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you feel like Nintendo owes us a new Zelda release for the 3DS?

User Info: REMercsChamp

REMercsChamp
4 years ago#1
They released Ocarina of Time at launch to entice buyers, implicitly saying that there will be more zelda games to look forward to. Then about a year ago they say they're open to remaking a majoras mask and will be making a brand new original zelda for the 3DS as well. Well, here we are at the 2 year mark and still nothing, not even an update. Then they release wind waker for the WiiU which is a slap in the face for 3DS owners. Do you think we deserve better than this from Nintendo for being such loyal customers to them?

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#2
Frankly, we should have gotten Majora's Mask 3D in 2012, and a brand new 3DS Zelda either this year, or early 2014. Then again, we also should have gotten some GBA games on eShop by now..

User Info: boysrus72

boysrus72
4 years ago#3
Wow. So it doesn't really matter what Nintendo does. Somebody's always going to get slapped in the face.
Think about it.

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#4
I'm sure it will be coming, after all...Twilight Princess on Wii was just a port of a Gamecube game.

Skyward Sword did not come out for Wii until 2011, like 5 years after it's launch.

We will get a unique Zelda game before the 3DS's life is over.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: ssjlinkx

ssjlinkx
4 years ago#5
Between the 3DS and Wii U we will see 3 new Zelda games.
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#6
Anclation posted...
Frankly, we should have gotten Majora's Mask 3D in 2012, and a brand new 3DS Zelda either this year, or early 2014. Then again, we also should have gotten some GBA games on eShop by now..
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
4 years ago#7
Well, "owe" is a big word, but after those disasters they released on the DS, I do really hope for a new Zelda release on the 3DS that isn't touch-based, so that there's finally a new handheld Zelda that isn't terrible.

However, I've never owned a N64, so OoT and hopefully Majora's Mask are pretty much new to me too. They're good enough even for this time, after all: I never felt I was playing an old game, and considering I've never played them before, this isn't nostalgy speaking.

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
4 years ago#8
Owes us?

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#9
They dont owe us nothing.
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#10
You do realize that we're getting an original Zelda game on the 3DS before we get a MM3D or ALttP 3D right?
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you feel like Nintendo owes us a new Zelda release for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived