So really would anyone recommend Gamefly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So really would anyone recommend Gamefly?

User Info: lupgomz

lupgomz
4 years ago#1
I'm currently in the 10 day free trial but I have been waiting 4 days for my games and nothing. Do they lagg on the actual paid subscribers too?? Is it worth it?

User Info: GoodOlJr

GoodOlJr
4 years ago#2
4 days or 4 business days?
http://i.imgur.com/ON3USvH.gif

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
4 years ago#3
It really depends on how much you game.

I don't have much time anymore, so it might take a month or two to beat a game. Last I checked, gamefly was around $20 a month, which means it would not make sense for me. But if you can consistently play two games a month to your idea of completion, then it would make sense.
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: Willie_Makeit

Willie_Makeit
4 years ago#4
I'd say you're better off just buying your games. I had Gamefly for about a year, but none of the games I REALLY wanted would ever come available. I even e-mailed customer service to complain about it because some of my games were unavailable that whole time I had a membership. They told me "that I just had to get different stuff than what's on my list". After that I quit my membership. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Sig.

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
4 years ago#5
Sometimes they're very slow but other times they're pretty quick in getting your next game sent. But I think it's worth it overall because I would be paying a lot more to rent games elsewhere, or buy them and figure out they're not worth it. Keep prices are usually at least $10 off at launch. Plus there are some free PC game downloads for members, also a plus.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#6
I've been wondering,does gamefly sell games or just rent them?
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse

User Info: JayMoney624

JayMoney624
4 years ago#7
Sell games, and if you're a member for a while you start to get discounts on used games. If anybody wants a free month I can PM you about it.
Roll Tide Roll!

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#8
JayMoney624 posted...
Sell games, and if you're a member for a while you start to get discounts on used games. If anybody wants a free month I can PM you about it.

hell yeah i'll take a free month.
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse

User Info: lupgomz

lupgomz
4 years ago#9
Well since the 9th of march I've been waiting And nothing...... I guess i just have to be patient...... Soooo how can I get a month free??

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#10
I am still on my $22.95 membership of 2 months and I'm loving it! it's going to end in april though. so far i have rented 14 games! i saved at least $300 on gaming. gamefly is worth it if you got the time to play games and the patience to wait for them to come.

to get a month free, you have to be a paying customer and refer someone to gamefly. in doing so, you get 1 free month.
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So really would anyone recommend Gamefly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived