can someone donate a clubnintendo code to me please!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can someone donate a clubnintendo code to me please!

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#1
20 points of the game that I wanted and no way of getting anymore codes, it might be trick for me to redeem one because I mostly have all the new game releases pass castlevania, so I tell you if u can redeem it
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: Nowujalo

Nowujalo
4 years ago#2
marioparty17 posted...
20 points of the game that I wanted and no way of getting anymore codes, it might be trick for me to redeem one because I mostly have all the new game releases pass castlevania, so I tell you if u can redeem it

I'll be nice and give you my US Fire Emblem one...
PM me and I'll give you the code
I was forced to take out a mortgage on a house and the only job i could get was from the guy who "sold" me the house.
FREAKING ANIMAL CROSSING!

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
4 years ago#3
Nowujalo posted...
marioparty17 posted...

I'll be nice and give you my US Fire Emblem one...
PM me and I'll give you the code

It nice of you to do that but I had a fire emblem code redeemed already,

I'm looking for more off the radar games like the one were you fly around, or anything other then a 3ds game code
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
4 years ago#4
"the one were you fly around" What game is that I guess it would be Pilotwings Resort?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can someone donate a clubnintendo code to me please!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived