Limited Edition 3DS/3DSXL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Limited Edition 3DS/3DSXL

User Info: Mattician

Mattician
4 years ago#1
How soon did previous LE 3DS/3DSXLs sell out?

I want to get the Pikachu one, so I'm just wondering if I should order it within the next few days to be sure.

User Info: zaingasm

zaingasm
4 years ago#2
I saw the Zelda one laying around about a week after Black Friday when it came out, but haven't seen it since then. I still haven't seen a Fire Emblem one at all.

So I guess it doesn't take long. Especially with Target's sale, I don't think the Pikachu XL will last long, with Walmart doing price match.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
Official Glaceon of the Pokemon X Boards

User Info: Mattician

Mattician
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll just go ahead and order one today. I've been waiting for a new LE model.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#4
zaingasm posted...
I saw the Zelda one laying around about a week after Black Friday when it came out, but haven't seen it since then. I still haven't seen a Fire Emblem one at all.

So I guess it doesn't take long. Especially with Target's sale, I don't think the Pikachu XL will last long, with Walmart doing price match.

This. when i went to Best Buy to pick up my copy of MK7 on release day in the morning (12/4/11) i saw ONE Zelda 3DS bundle sitting on the shelf. i actually picked it up and held it in my hands, standing in awe for how beautiful the packaging was.

I put it back since i already had my Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS and since i knew the XL model was coming in at least a year. oh well, lol.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Limited Edition 3DS/3DSXL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived