Any real hardcore gamer wouldn't worry about whether they get digital or retail

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any real hardcore gamer wouldn't worry about whether they get digital or retail

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
4 years ago#51
Lord_Frood posted...
You're still playing the game and that's all that matters to gamers.

The problem with that assessment is that there exists no protection for the gamer in a digital environment.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#52
alot of idiots on gamefaqs lately
I like good games

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#53
omegaslash14 posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Real hardcore gamers worry about even being able to play the game in 10 years

Its called an emulator. I don't understand why people act like its impossible to play games from ten years ago unless you have the original system.

nobodys gonna play a handheld game on pc the whole point of handheld games is portability,even the smallest laptops are BARELY portable.
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
4 years ago#54
SMASHKING84 posted...
omegaslash14 posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Real hardcore gamers worry about even being able to play the game in 10 years

Its called an emulator. I don't understand why people act like its impossible to play games from ten years ago unless you have the original system.

nobodys gonna play a handheld game on pc the whole point of handheld games is portability,even the smallest laptops are BARELY portable.

Hmm...*looks at android phones*

Well, only the 3DS 3D effects may not be emulated, at least not until 3D screen phones are out.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#55
why would you buy a phone to play games? that's like buying a vita to make phone calls...
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#56
SMASHKING84 posted...
why would you buy a phone to play games? that's like buying a vita to make phone calls...

Besides, there wasn't a reason last gen to buy a PC or a phone anyway; the handhelds of that era had emulators that would make the Virtual Console bow its head in shame. But they put a stop to all that this generation.
Currently ignoring 4 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#57
SMASHKING84 posted...

Or an ipod to go on the internet.
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and Style Saavy:Trendsetters
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any real hardcore gamer wouldn't worry about whether they get digital or retail

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived