i love how people suddenly started to care about 3DS after pokemon got announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i love how people suddenly started to care about 3DS after pokemon got announced

User Info: Shiga

Shiga
3 years ago#21
Plot twist: OP is the prime example of someone who suddenly started to care about the 3DS after Pokemon was announced.
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]

User Info: Froakie

Froakie
3 years ago#22
I only bought it after X/Y was announced because of it.
Problem?
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/13/134743/2409667-froakie_large.jpg

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
3 years ago#23
i suddenly started caring about the 3DS after smt titles started getting announced.
Do you love that too ? :P

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#24
Froakie posted...
I only bought it after X/Y was announced because of it.
Problem?

Froakie

never would've guessed.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#25
i love how tc assume that people are A.too stupid to realize that POKEMON is inevitable and get 3ds early.
B only play pokemon and nothing else
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtFIxyAP3MI

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
3 years ago#26
I thought it was cause of
Fire emblem
Luigi's mansion
mario golf
project X zone
mystery dungeon
and THEN pokemon
personally I bought mine for Kid Icarus, MK7, Code of princess, and the HOPEFULL release of new DQ games in USA
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX

User Info: mahgah91

mahgah91
3 years ago#27
I'm more excited for DKCR 3D than I am for Pokemon, even though I'll probably most definitely be getting Pokemon.

User Info: Im_A_Dog

Im_A_Dog
3 years ago#28
I love how your username is not in American, the greatest language on planet Gaia.

User Info: piledriver85

piledriver85
3 years ago#29
Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, Monster Hunter, Adventure Time, all good games that I was totally interested in before pokemon.
All your internets are belong to me.
PC, 360, Wii, DSi XL

User Info: snacktimeguy

snacktimeguy
3 years ago#30
I actually bought a 3DS for Pokemon. I also found out that there are some pretty great games on the vc. I also figured I should also preorder AC too.
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i love how people suddenly started to care about 3DS after pokemon got announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived