i love how people suddenly started to care about 3DS after pokemon got announced

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i love how people suddenly started to care about 3DS after pokemon got announced

User Info: DrunkenWhale

DrunkenWhale
4 years ago#31
I thought it was Kid Icarus, Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Fire Emblem Awakening that got people to care about the 3DS...

Oh... And Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion...
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#32
Well all the buzz about Fire Emblem got my interest, the pokemon X and Y announcement sealed the deal.
?

User Info: ICO41126

ICO41126
4 years ago#33
I have no plans of buying Pokemon whatsoever. I bought my 3DS for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Virtue's Last Reward, and Kingdom Hearts 3D. I just wanted to wait to buy the system until it had a decent software lineup, so that's the reason why I've only just jumped on the bandwagon.
PSN ID: Dunklefester

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#34
That's funny, I've cared about my 3DS long, looooong before Pokemon was announced. I had my 3DS pre-ordered months before its release in the US.
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio

User Info: ssjlinkx

ssjlinkx
4 years ago#35
Dunno what you talking about TC. I've cared about the 3DS since E3 2010.
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#36
I don't know what rock TC has lived under, but I've cared about the 3DS since I bought it at launch.

User Info: HaloOfTheSun442

HaloOfTheSun442
4 years ago#37
I have no interest in Pokemon at all ever and I've cared about the 3DS since it was launched.

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#38
Nearly 30 million sales before Pokemon announced wasn't when people cared about the 3DS?
If people only ever bought Nintendo handhelds for Pokemon the handhelds would only have 1/5th of their sales.

User Info: jackenbu2

jackenbu2
4 years ago#39
I have always been a huge gameboy fan and a huge ds fan but it is usually the new pokemon announcement that leads me into the current generation of handhelds. I bought mine when I heard the news and, of course, I'm loving it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i love how people suddenly started to care about 3DS after pokemon got announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived