Between Gunman Clive, Gaia's Moon, and Dark Spirits, which one last the longest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Between Gunman Clive, Gaia's Moon, and Dark Spirits, which one last the longest?

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
4 years ago#1
Among the 3, Gaia's Moon looks the prettiest. Gunman Clive seems to be the most popular(probably for it's western setting), and Dark Spirits...looks charming, it's a shmup, and I tend to like them.

User Info: whitaker6490

whitaker6490
4 years ago#2
Gunman Clive is probably the shortest game on the list, but in my opinion, it most certainly is the best.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels

G1ingy
4 years ago#3
They'll all rate the same in terms of fun-ness for me.

G1ingy
4 years ago#4
bump

User Info: whitaker6490

whitaker6490
4 years ago#5
How? You're question and the content of your post imply you've not played any of them.

Either way, Gunman Clive can be beaten in an hour and a half. And it seems Gaia's Moon has an endless adventure mode.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels

G1ingy
4 years ago#6
While I've never played them before, doesn't mean I haven't played games like them. One's a typical shmup, other's a platform shooter, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Between Gunman Clive, Gaia's Moon, and Dark Spirits, which one last the longest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived