FPS with Turok controls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. FPS with Turok controls

User Info: DrSteelecleaver

DrSteelecleaver
4 years ago#1
Why hasn't anyone does this yet? We don't need a CPP. We just need a developer that can make a game with the right control scheme.
-Old-School Legends: Mario, Link, Randy Savage, Zhang Fei, Guile, Spider-Man and Dr StlClavr.

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#2
What about Turok Evolution for gba? It's the only turok game I've played and I don't see a lot of love for it.
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: DrSteelecleaver

DrSteelecleaver
4 years ago#3
Well thats a side scroller. So something thats completely easy to do. Errr well not really a side scroller traditionally, but same type of game like Wild Guns, Punisher and Cabal. Would be fun as well.

I mean moreso controls for an FPS without the need for a CPP.
With the L/R buttons, a d-pad and touchscreen, it shouldn't be too difficult to do.
-Old-School Legends: Mario, Link, Randy Savage, Zhang Fei, Guile, Spider-Man and Dr StlClavr.

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#4
I don't know if it'll happen, though. Most, if not all FPS game developers seem to not be fond of handhelds. Heck, I don't even think there's a first person shooter for DS. I'm surprised there are some for Vita.

Either way, I haven't played much FPS yet, so it doesn't matter to me as of yet if there will be one for 3DS or not.
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#5
DrSteelecleaver posted...
Why hasn't anyone does this yet? We don't need a CPP. We just need a developer that can make a game with the right control scheme.

abxy move and stick to aim
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: Ikilluha1

Ikilluha1
4 years ago#6
Moon, Dementium 1 and 2 for the DS?????
Great games by the way.
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Yuikiko

Yuikiko
4 years ago#7
Or make a game like Doom.
Don't feed the trolls. Instead ask a mod to smash them with a hammer.
3DS: 2492-4207-2159 PSN/SEN: LKMax

User Info: mabber_III

mabber_III
4 years ago#8
because gamers hate change

User Info: monkeypeel

monkeypeel
4 years ago#9
it'd be pretty awesome to play Turok on the 3ds...or definitely a game with its controls, once u get used to it it becomes second nature. Kinda like 1st learning to ride a bike, but much cooler

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#10
Yuikiko posted...
Or make a game like Doom.

i would kill for Ultimate Doom/2/Final
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. FPS with Turok controls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived