Any upcoming Golden Sun game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any upcoming Golden Sun game?

User Info: GlamGlorps

GlamGlorps
4 years ago#11
shababboss posted...
jedinat posted...
I really hope not. Those resources could be put to actual good use. Like an original RPG.

LOL original RPG. give me one good one to come out in last 4 years.

Radiant Historia.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! *drops mic and walks off stage*

User Info: MachEvolution

MachEvolution
4 years ago#12
I was a huge fan of the original Golden Sun, and I felt TLA did the series justice as well, good ending and all. DD was a major disappointment, so I'm not exactly excited to see another entry in the series even if they did make one, especially since it would likely be a DD sequel.

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#13
they'd like to make a fourth game.

Don't even think that's really true. The head of Camelot himself has said that they haven't even given it much thought because it would require a lot of work. They're incredibly apathetic about making another GS.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
4 years ago#14
I think they were pretty much done after the Lost Age and just threw something together for the DS and gave you a rather crappy cliffhanger under the connotation to have it's niche fanbase asking for more.

It was a good game, just not a good Golden Sun game up to preconceived standards.
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: Amendyth

Amendyth
4 years ago#15
aak57 posted...
they'd like to make a fourth game.

Don't even think that's really true. The head of Camelot himself has said that they haven't even given it much thought because it would require a lot of work. They're incredibly apathetic about making another GS.

Judging from the quality of DD, it seems they were apathetic during the development of that. I doubt there will be another. Perhaps it's for the best.
I fell down...again.

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
4 years ago#16
Amendyth posted...
Judging from the quality of DD, it seems they were apathetic during the development of that. I doubt there will be another. Perhaps it's for the best.

Considering how they dumbed down everything even more in this game and promoted all the stupid **** that only dragged on and on with no resolve, I wouldn't put that past them.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#17
GlamGlorps posted...
shababboss posted...
jedinat posted...
I really hope not. Those resources could be put to actual good use. Like an original RPG.

LOL original RPG. give me one good one to come out in last 4 years.

Radiant Historia.

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! *drops mic and walks off stage*

We're not just limiting to 3DS and DS, right? Add Ni No Kuni and The Last Story to that list!
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any upcoming Golden Sun game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived