ATV Wild Ride 3D is awesome!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ATV Wild Ride 3D is awesome!

User Info: MagicBeanSeller

MagicBeanSeller
4 years ago#11
AgentWafflez posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
How many tracks?

There are six locations - USA, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, England, and Russia. They each have a normal track, extended, reverse, and reverse extended.

All of the race course are very fun! My favorite is Canada. I really like the arena atmosphere. :)

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#12
Is there a track editor?
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321

User Info: MagicBeanSeller

MagicBeanSeller
4 years ago#13
SMASHKING84 posted...
Is there a track editor?

No there is not.

Mr. Jools Watsham, the owner of the developer Renegade Kid, would like to produce add-on content for the game. He would like to make a sequel, as well. The better that this game does, the more likely we will have add-on content and a sequel!

I have already played it for 19:54 (Activity Log). For $7.99, it is well worth it for racing fans! I am a loyal Nintendo fan, so I believe that I have good taste (I do not play low quality games).

I am WaluigiBag (Nintendo Network ID). As of last night, I am #3 on the Rankings. This game will be released in Europe in Q2 of this year.

Please buy this game if you like racing games! Renegade Kid is a great indie developer for Nintendo systems! :)

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#14
MagicBeanSeller posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Is there a track editor?

No there is not.

Mr. Jools Watsham, the owner of the developer Renegade Kid, would like to produce add-on content for the game. He would like to make a sequel, as well. The better that this game does, the more likely we will have add-on content and a sequel!

I have already played it for 19:54 (Activity Log). For $7.99, it is well worth it for racing fans! I am a loyal Nintendo fan, so I believe that I have good taste (I do not play low quality games).

I am WaluigiBag (Nintendo Network ID). As of last night, I am #3 on the Rankings. This game will be released in Europe in Q2 of this year.

Please buy this game if you like racing games! Renegade Kid is a great indie developer for Nintendo systems! :)

My Nintendo newtork id is on my user page.
I usally don't play racing games(mario kart is about all i play in that genre)
if i ever get a racing game that's not kart style(mario kart mod nation racers,adventure bettle racing in example) it'll have to have a tack editor,i'm just weird like that and i haven't played Mutant muds yet
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ATV Wild Ride 3D is awesome!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived