Just bought Rayman Origins.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought Rayman Origins.

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#1
Thought the game would be a steal for only 8 bucks. For those that have the game, how do you like it? Is it worth $8?
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.

User Info: warlord78

warlord78
4 years ago#2
It's not great for 3DS. I got it for PC for just under $7 which is great if you have a nice controller.
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#3
Yeah I'd rather play it on a console instead of a handheld. Plus the PS 3 version has extra stuff like achievements that you can work with.
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: ayxqp2

ayxqp2
4 years ago#4
Might've been a better question to ask before getting the game. :P

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#5
Quote:Might've been a better question to ask before getting the game. :P

It's just 800 pennies, and my cousin's gonna like it. It's at least worth a shot at 8 bucks right?
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh. Don't support Bethesda, buy their games used.

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#6
WrestlinFan posted...

It's just 800 pennies, and my cousin's gonna like it. It's at least worth a shot at 8 bucks right?

That 8 bucks could've made any other game you wanted 8 bucks cheaper. Besides, imo Rayman Origins is best experienced on the big screen.
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#7
Quote:WrestlinFan posted...

That 8 bucks could've made any other game you wanted 8 bucks cheaper. Besides, imo Rayman Origins is best experienced on the big screen.

I mean it could be a cool game right? Right? *begins to feel the cold, sickening feel of sudden regret*

User Info: Furikuri_flcl

Furikuri_flcl
4 years ago#8
Don't sweat it. 3DS version isn't the best but for 8 bucks, who cares. You can take it on the go and it plays fine.

I've paid more for lesser games.
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#9
21_21 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

Dude, it's $8.

User Info: Phange_2

Phange_2
4 years ago#10
21_21 posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

It's pretty great on Vita, too
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bought Rayman Origins.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived