Arrrrrgh!!! I'm done with Puzzle Swap. (blog/rant)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Arrrrrgh!!! I'm done with Puzzle Swap. (blog/rant)

User Info: xxxRemmyxxx

xxxRemmyxxx
3 years ago#1
Just got my first Streetpass in ages and I STILL can't get any of those stupid pink pieces. Nintendo really wasted their time with that lame idea. I'd almost pay money at this point just so I don't have to keep staring at incomplete puzzles that are pretty much impossible to finish at this point. OCD is a b****.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
3 years ago#2
xxxRemmyxxx posted...
Just got my first Streetpass in ages and I STILL can't get any of those stupid pink pieces. Nintendo really wasted their time with that lame idea. I'd almost pay money at this point just so I don't have to keep staring at incomplete puzzles that are pretty much impossible to finish at this point. OCD is a b****.

If they're impossible why do I have all of them done?
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.

User Info: NintendoMoose

NintendoMoose
3 years ago#3
Go to any anime/gaming convention. You'll have all the puzzles within a day.
www.MooseTV.net
www.ClydeWinters.com

xxxRemmyxxx
3 years ago#4
MetalLoki posted...
xxxRemmyxxx posted...

If they're impossible why do I have all of them done?

I did say "pretty much impossible". As in damn near, but not quite. And do you live in the city? That's probably why. Us country folk have it pretty rough.

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
3 years ago#5
NintendoMoose posted...
Go to any anime/gaming convention. You'll have all the puzzles within a day.

Theme parks work for this as well, as do college campuses to a lesser extent.

I was missing about 50 pieces until I went to SXSW in Austin a few weeks ago.

Now I need 4 pieces.

ProTip:
When you make a purchase at GameStop complete the customer feedback survey and in the comments section, ask them to bring their 3DS to work. I always get a Street Pass at my local GameStop now.
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
JPN 3DS Friend Code: 1778-9984-3124 (Jiro)

xxxRemmyxxx
3 years ago#6
^^^Btw, the only crowded places to go where I live is Gamestop, BestBuy, Wal-Mart, and the local mall. Other than that there isn't a whole lot in my area. And any kind of convention is out of the question too. It's pretty much a lost cause for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Arrrrrgh!!! I'm done with Puzzle Swap. (blog/rant)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived