Whats Nintendo's best handheld franchise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats Nintendo's best handheld franchise?

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#21
Skyminxyz posted...
Why the heck was Advance Wars on this list? <.< Most people never even heard of that series these day, let alone even think about calling it Nintendo's best handheld franchise.

Regardless Pokemon by a land slide, Mario had a chance in the GBA era but even then it was rigged with it mostly just being ports and all...

It's always been on handhelds. The only other franchise I could think of to put there instead is Metroid. Unless I'm forgetting a really obvious one?

User Info: Air_Dragon_1

Air_Dragon_1
4 years ago#22
xdifferentx posted...
Whether you think so or not, it's most definitely Pokemon, sales prove it.

This XD
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

User Info: pbandjames

pbandjames
4 years ago#23
strongo9 posted...
Pokemon has become extremely overrated as of lately. It's pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? The use of the term "overrated."
Game news is the best news.

User Info: mad9671

mad9671
4 years ago#24
Skyminxyz posted...
Why the heck was Advance Wars on this list? <.< Most people never even heard of that series these day, let alone even think about calling it Nintendo's best handheld franchise.

Regardless Pokemon by a land slide, Mario had a chance in the GBA era but even then it was rigged with it mostly just being ports and all...

Hey , I opted for Advance Wars ! Unless you play a single game in its series you will not understand how good the games in this series are ! Heard somewhere that they had to stop making Advance wars series because people forgot to sleep or lost their sleep due to playing this game series ( it was that addictive to play once you get the hang of it ).
I really wish Intelligent Systems revamp the series and made a completely new game with upgraded graphics and may be a First Person View !

User Info: Swiftblade09

Swiftblade09
4 years ago#25
pbandjames posted...
strongo9 posted...
Pokemon has become extremely overrated as of lately. It's pathetic.

You know what's pathetic? The use of the term "overrated."

This.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats Nintendo's best handheld franchise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived