How many digital only versions of 3DS retail games do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many digital only versions of 3DS retail games do you own?

User Info: Rev0luti0nN0w

Rev0luti0nN0w
3 years ago#1
Retail only, so 3d classics, or the 3d download only games don't count.

My digital retail games:

Fire Emblem Awakening (And the first 3 DLC)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Star Fox 64
Code of Princess

I got fire emblem due to it not being in store. I bought luigi for the free game. Mario kart 7 came with my 3ds XL.

Using a bit over 4 gigs on a 32 gb premium sandisk sd card (45 mbit/s, it runs everything much faster then the 4 gb card that came with the system).

User Info: Emeraldrox

Emeraldrox
3 years ago#2
2, Fire Emblem Awakening and SM3DL. 3DL from the free game promo, and FE because I couldn't find a physical copy. I hate downloading games :(
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216

User Info: Flamingace18

Flamingace18
3 years ago#3
Awakening due to the shenanigans of not being able to get a physical copy :'(, and MK7 because it came with my XL.

I hate digital copies. I just... it doesn't feel right >_<
Texas Rangers fan since 2002, OKC fan since 2008, STL Rams fan since 2010. Oklahoma Sooners fan since 1999. Proud RSU and OU student.

User Info: Klauser_Bateson

Klauser_Bateson
3 years ago#4
2 so far, Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey IV.
3DS FC: 3952-7055-2711

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#5
None. I have a local independent game shop that can get me whatever I need. He was even looking into getting me a copy of the supposed Gamestop only Xenoblade Chronicles (there are no Gamestops within 90 miles of here), but I don't need one anymore. =D
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: PyjamaHero

PyjamaHero
3 years ago#6
I like downloading games but only if it's the same price as the physical and it's a game I know I'll love or other family members will be able to play.

I own:

NSMB2
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Paper Mario Sticker Star

Otherwise everything I have is physical. Nintendo doesn't do much in the way of current digital sales.
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

User Info: DrunkenWhale

DrunkenWhale
3 years ago#7
I own New Super Mario Bros. 2.

I would count Unchained Blades as that was retail in Japan, but it's not outside of it so...

I would like to get a digital copy of Fire Emblem Awakening to compliment my physical copy And I'm planning on getting Sticker Star on digital because I felt the quality of it wasn't up to snuff to keep the physical copy - I bought on a whim.

Gonna get Animal Crossing New Leaf digital along with the physical to have more than one town.
I really never use signatures to be honest, but I figured I would put one here anyway.

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
3 years ago#8
None, I can't stand Nintendo's current DD system plus there's never any good deals. If it was more like Steam or something I'd definitely own more, though.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/omegazero55/Random/JudithOYO.gif

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
3 years ago#9
I only own Mario Kart 7 (preinstalled with my XL) and SM3DL (free game from promo). The only other games I aim to pick up digitally are probably Pokemon X/Y and Animal Crossing. After those two, I'm done.
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: blazeUP12

blazeUP12
3 years ago#10
None
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many digital only versions of 3DS retail games do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived