Zelda 3ds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheProphecies05

TheProphecies05
4 years ago#1
I got the Cosmic Black Zelda 3ds.. thinking about selling it on eBay.. problem is its got etching on the screen due to it closed and rubbing. What do you think I should start the price at?

User Info: Lump1700

Lump1700
4 years ago#2
Three dollars, tops.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#3
Dunno, depends on how bad it is. Maybe $80? $150 buy it now?

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
4 years ago#4
I pawned my original 3DS off for $130 and was just a plain old Aqua Blue one. I think you could easily get at least $150 for it. Might have to wait a while but it would be worth it.

User Info: GigerSupreme

GigerSupreme
4 years ago#5
TheProphecies05 posted...
I got the Cosmic Black Zelda 3ds.. thinking about selling it on eBay.. problem is its got etching on the screen due to it closed and rubbing. What do you think I should start the price at?

ugh that dreadful etching...

the 1st gen 3ds was so poorly designed. i cant believe nintendo let that one slip by, they are usually really good at their product design.

User Info: tmac666

tmac666
4 years ago#6
Mine cost me 300$ off ebay (complete in box), so take that as you will. I decided not to wait and bought the Pikachu one today so I would not have to do that again.
High Voltage Rock 'N' Roll
Ride On

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
4 years ago#7
GigerSupreme posted...
TheProphecies05 posted...

ugh that dreadful etching...

the 1st gen 3ds was so poorly designed. i cant believe nintendo let that one slip by, they are usually really good at their product design.

At least they fixed it really quickly

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#8
Lump1700 posted...
Three dollars, tops.

That's a bit steep. TC should charge $0.20
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived