Rate my 3DS games collection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rate my 3DS games collection

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
4 years ago#1
I purchased these game in this order.

Monster Hunter 3G
-Bought a JPN 3DS just for this games 2 years ago ,still playing it a lot.
If it weren't this game,i wouldn't be playing all of these games below.

Biohazard:revelation
-Have been a RE fan since RE 2 ,can't find a reason not to get it.

Street Figter IV: 3D edition
-It is the 1st 2D fighting game that i actually would learn how to become good in it.

Fire Emblem:Kakusei
-I always fancy a "GOOD" strategic RPG with a myriad of classes to choose from.
i was undecided for monthes until i stumbled upon a FE 7 rom.I have never become in love with a series so fast.

Kid Icarus:Uprising
-Totally uninterested in this game because it seems too hack and slash-ish for my taste.Bought this together with the 3DSXL because there were no other games i want.
Didn't regret at all and I like all the pleasant surprises it brings.

Resident Evil:Mercenaries 3D
-it's Resident Evil !!!! IMO this game is infinitely better than thedull &linear raid-mode of RE:Re.Due to my region,the online Co-op is mostly unplayably laggy to me though.

Zelda:Ocarina of Time
-My 1st 3D Zelda game ,not fun spending the most part of the game getting stuck with a total stranger without a clue in where to go next .It feels like a retextured game with the old design/mechanic/control rather than a remake.
Burn me at the stake,but i prefer the GBA/DS Zelda titles that feature Chibi Link.

Etrian Odyssey IV:Legend of the Titans
-Oh my !! Another discovery just like FE, a gem fanboys who avoid Nintendo will miss out.Never knew it would grow on me so much.

CAsTleVANia:mirrOR FATe
-Urghh....Is Santa Monica studio the only western developer that could make half decent games for handhelds??

Luigi Mansion:Dark Moon
-Who knew the 1st experience of this IP could be so crazily addictive. 3DS owners,i implore you to get this before it sells out.

User Info: kelcheuk

kelcheuk
4 years ago#2
0/10
thx

User Info: MrAntike184

MrAntike184
4 years ago#3
You and your opinions about games suck. 0/10
Proud owner of 3DS XL, GBA SP, N64, Xbox 360 & PS2.
Favorite game series: Zelda, F-Zero, & Kid Icarus.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rate my 3DS games collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived