SwapNote Error

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SwapNote Error

User Info: jacealan91

jacealan91
4 years ago#1
Everytime SwapNote checks to see if I have any incoming notes, it comes up with an error, with the code 004-6007.

I looked this up, and Nintendo lists it as the system being unable to connect to my access point. I know this is not the case though, because I just checked internet connection in the settings and it connected fine.

Anyone know what the problem is?
Gamertag: RRSxDARKxRAIN
3DS FC: 0877-0632-1600

User Info: segadc2k5

segadc2k5
4 years ago#2
My swapnote wont receive new messages now either...it loads fine but I cant get any new messages and it wont check for them either :(
RIP Tiger 2004- March 1st 2007

User Info: Kirbypuffypower

Kirbypuffypower
4 years ago#3
Yeah, I have this as well. I figure it's a problem with the recent system update.
Press X to Jason

User Info: spandrels

spandrels
4 years ago#4
Yes, I am getting the error code when I manually check for incoming notes.
3DS FC: 4484-7838-4440

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
4 years ago#5
jacealan91 posted...
Everytime SwapNote checks to see if I have any incoming notes, it comes up with an error, with the code 004-6007.

I looked this up, and Nintendo lists it as the system being unable to connect to my access point. I know this is not the case though, because I just checked internet connection in the settings and it connected fine.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thought I was the only one! I get the same error all the time now started happening few days ago never had any issues before. Like you said I know my connection and stuff is fine, it must be there servers or something
3DS XL - 2423 2409 6597
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#6
I haven't gotten the error but I've gotten notes from people who have.
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
4 years ago#7
Yeah, it's the same thing for me too. I can't send or receive SwapNotes.

User Info: Akira1256

Akira1256
4 years ago#8
Those of you having the problems - are you able to enter the eShop or system settings?

User Info: segadc2k5

segadc2k5
4 years ago#9
I can access everything else...eshop and settings and games work fine...just not Swapnote

I hope we don't have to wait until the next update for it to be fixed :s
RIP Tiger 2004- March 1st 2007

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
4 years ago#10
Akira1256 posted...
Those of you having the problems - are you able to enter the eShop or system settings?

yep everything else works fine i was having the swapnote issues even before the recent update so its not that
3DS XL - 2423 2409 6597
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Julius Caesar
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. SwapNote Error

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived