Getting my PIka-nipples was a trial.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Getting my PIka-nipples was a trial.

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
3 years ago#1
Woke up at 7:30am with my girlfriend and we went to the Target by my house.

We got there at 8:05am and the guy at electronics said they got no shipments, so he told us about a Target 15 minutes away that got 4.

We headed there. Got there at 8:30am and they were sold out.

So we went to this other target about 20 minutes away, by the time we got there they were sold out as well.

I decided to go to the Toys R Us about 5 minutes away from the third Target, We got there like 9:05am. We walked around since the Toys R Us didn't open till 10:00am, but when they opened people just rushed in there and since they only had four they were sold out before I could get mine.

I decided to give up and went home, but my Girlfriend kept calling all the Targets and Toys R Us since she didn't want to give up. We get to my GF house and I decided to see if I could just order online and to my surprise she calls a Toys R Us at this very ghetto neighborhood and they had all 4 left, so we rush there and I buy one. I thought about getting a second one for collecting porpoises, but then I thought. Heck maybe some other guy is like me trying to get one for himself, so I just bought mine.

It was quite an adventure.
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/tGg4ehx.png

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
3 years ago#2
Always shop the ghetto. All they play is madden and call of duty.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
3 years ago#3
Sweet. Trade me something for your club Nintendo pin, please.
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme

User Info: MATADOR480

MATADOR480
3 years ago#4
toadieman posted...

I lol'd
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
3 years ago#5
Sweet. Trade me something for your club Nintendo pin, please.

Sorry, but I am actually going to use it. I'll buy that Pokemon Dungeon sometime this week and get me a free game,

My gf ssaid "Good thing people at the ghetto don't play Pokemon"
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/tGg4ehx.png

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#6
Wear those nipples with pride. They're a war medal.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: alphame4

alphame4
3 years ago#7
toadieman posted...

dats racist
i5 2500k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus P8P67 Pro | 4Gb EVGA 670 SLI | 16GB Ripjaws 1600 Mhz
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
3 years ago#8
toadieman posted...

Very true I got mine in a very bad hood in Miami
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
3 years ago#9
Viking_Mudcrap posted...
Woke up at 7:30am with my girlfriend and we went to the Target by my house.

We got there at 8:05am and the guy at electronics said they got no shipments, so he told us about a Target 15 minutes away that got 4.

We headed there. Got there at 8:30am and they were sold out.

So we went to this other target about 20 minutes away, by the time we got there they were sold out as well.

I decided to go to the Toys R Us about 5 minutes away from the third Target, We got there like 9:05am. We walked around since the Toys R Us didn't open till 10:00am, but when they opened people just rushed in there and since they only had four they were sold out before I could get mine.

I decided to give up and went home, but my Girlfriend kept calling all the Targets and Toys R Us since she didn't want to give up. We get to my GF house and I decided to see if I could just order online and to my surprise she calls a Toys R Us at this very ghetto neighborhood and they had all 4 left, so we rush there and I buy one. I thought about getting a second one for collecting porpoises, but then I thought. Heck maybe some other guy is like me trying to get one for himself, so I just bought mine.

It was quite an adventure.

Your going to collect porpoises?I got two of them for collecting purposes,don't know about you

User Info: Shadow2790x

Shadow2790x
3 years ago#10
toadieman posted...

dats racist

Too bad "ghetto" isn't a race.
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Getting my PIka-nipples was a trial.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived