Thinking of buying this...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Thinking of buying this...

User Info: DarkfireAxel

DarkfireAxel
4 years ago#1
I haven't had a Nintendo console since the Gameboy advance and I regret this, so I'm actually considering buying this.

Honestly, is it worth it? Could you list me some good RPGs or games in general?

Keep in mind I've always been a fan of Pokemon games, but I don't like new generations so that I don't think will count.
Never liked Mario too (although I acknowledge the fact that it is a great franchise).

Long story short, please give me a reason (list of games) to buy this!
The winter's colde, Soone fulfill'd, And his yearning, Towards a winter's night, Wandering alone...
...The Wolf...

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
4 years ago#2
Never had a DS then?

Look at the top 10 of 3DS and the top 10 of DS.

There you have it. Since you never had a DS, you almost have an endless library of RPGs and first party games you could potentially buy, specially cheaper than they used to be when they came out.

Here's a list of some DS stuff:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/385578/features/best-50-nintendo-ds-games/
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434

DarkfireAxel
4 years ago#3
I've taken a look at the top 10 but, knowing GFaqs, it's not always 100% trust worthy, since those lists tend to change based not on the quality of a game but on the hype.
Some opinions from 3ds owners are more than welcome, like if they are happy or they have a bit of regret for buying the console :)
The winter's colde, Soone fulfill'd, And his yearning, Towards a winter's night, Wandering alone...
...The Wolf...

User Info: JoeBudden42

JoeBudden42
4 years ago#4
I bought it off a whim(played Zelda OoT in a store and had to have it) and I don't regret it one bit. I play it much more than my 360 or anything else, it's one of my favorite systems ever.

If you're looking ONLY for RPGs there is Denpa Man, Fire Emblem, and a bunch of good ones for DS.

I strongly suggest a purchase if possible :)
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.

DarkfireAxel
4 years ago#5
JoeBudden42 posted...
I bought it off a whim(played Zelda OoT in a store and had to have it) and I don't regret it one bit. I play it much more than my 360 or anything else, it's one of my favorite systems ever.

If you're looking ONLY for RPGs there is Denpa Man, Fire Emblem, and a bunch of good ones for DS.

I strongly suggest a purchase if possible :)

Not only RPGs but still I think it's the most RPG-friendly console around, along with the PS3.

I've always wanted to play a good Monster Hunter (I had freedom, but it sucked imo) or Kingdom Hearts, never could, lol...
...The Wolf...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Thinking of buying this...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived