WTF eShop?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FlyingRaisin

FlyingRaisin
3 years ago#1
I went on eShop today to get Mutant Mudds since it was on sale for $5.99, I go to the page to buy it, add the needed funds of $5.99, it tells me to free up some space, so I do and when I decide to go back to download it it says error occurred, it restarts eShop and when I try buying it again, the price jumped from $5.99 to $8.99 but the page showing the sale price is still there! Now I'm stuck with $5.99 on my eShop account :/

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
3 years ago#2
its because the eShop is in the middle of an update, for some reason the updates dont go live instantly.
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.

FlyingRaisin
3 years ago#3
I decide to start up eShop again, the banner saying it's on sale is still saying the sale price but the game page says $8.99 :/

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#4
http://talkingaboutgames.com/wp-content/themes/uploads/stories/people/reggie-fils-aime.jpg
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: GlamGlorps

GlamGlorps
3 years ago#5
The sale ended today and the eShop updates at 9 a.m. PST, hence the confusion you are experiencing.

All of the eShop promo game sale prices were Thursday-to-Thursday. You had 7 days to buy Mutant Mudds. You missed out. Sorry.

FlyingRaisin
3 years ago#6
GlamGlorps posted...
The sale ended today and the eShop updates at 9 a.m. PST, hence the confusion you are experiencing.

All of the eShop promo game sale prices were Thursday-to-Thursday. You had 7 days to buy Mutant Mudds. You missed out. Sorry.

But I tried buying it at 8 A.M. PST, if I did it on 9, I'd understand and blame myself but it was an hour before it updated which is what annoyed me :/

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
3 years ago#7
Should've gotten it sooner, bub.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/cu/curvy-kate-portia-thong-by-curvy-kate.jpg

FlyingRaisin
3 years ago#8
SeamusOHassey posted...
Should've gotten it sooner, bub.

We just got our Internet back and there was no word of the sale till now

FlyingRaisin
3 years ago#9
Restarted eShop again, the banner is still rolling with the sale price even though the game's more expensive now ._.

FlyingRaisin
3 years ago#10
Oh, now the remove the sale banner 2 hours after the sale ended ._.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived