Do games still have download play multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do games still have download play multiplayer?

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
4 years ago#1
Just curious if 3DS games support download play for multiplayer, like DS games did. I loved that feature about the DS. You could actually play with your siblings and friends. I remember looking longingly at the multiplayer options with my GBA, wishing I could play them, but nobody wants to buy multiple copies of one game.

Does the 3DS still do this?
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Yes some games still do that. Hell Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon has download play
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: sarevokmb

sarevokmb
4 years ago#3
Nice. I was actually going to buy that pretty soon. Thanks!
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
4 years ago#4
Two others I can think of, Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open.

Some GBA games actually also supported the equivalent of download play as well, but not very many, IIRC.

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007
4 years ago#5
Star Fox 64 3D also has download play.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do games still have download play multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived