Nebraska Furniture Mart is selling Fire Emblem Awakening for $23.99, plus more

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart is selling Fire Emblem Awakening for $23.99, plus more

User Info: TheGrumpyCat

TheGrumpyCat
4 years ago#1
http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=37251204

Several other 3DS games are on sale for the same price or cheaper, including MK7 and Zelda OOT.

Keep in mind, shipping is a lot unless your total is over $50.

I'm hoping this doesn't get cancelled <_<
I had fun once, it was horrible.

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
4 years ago#2
I'd be looking at paying almost $33 with the shipping included if I decided to order from...whatever this place is.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#3
Finally kids have something to look forward to when they go with mom and pop to the furniture shop
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#4
Even with the ridiculous shipping price it's still a good deal considering it is still less than the launch price.
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: zelda_king3

zelda_king3
4 years ago#5
Thanks TC, just bought Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mario Kart 7, and a screen protector.
http://i.imgur.com/lfjLTuB.png

If the total meets or exceeds $50, ground shipping is free. So without the screen protector, they would have charged me like 20 something dollars for shipping lmao.

Cheers.
PSN: US: Spud_Commando | JP: zeldaking3
3DS FC: 4055 - 3299 - 4026
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nebraska Furniture Mart is selling Fire Emblem Awakening for $23.99, plus more

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived