3DS Weekly Deals - Fire Emblem $24, Legend of Zelda $24, Super Mario 3D Land $16

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS Weekly Deals - Fire Emblem $24, Legend of Zelda $24, Super Mario 3D Land $16

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#11
I fail at life. Just re-bought 3D Land and decided to get reamed and get the digital copy.
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
4 years ago#12
NFM (Free shipping on orders of $49 or above)
Super Mario 3D Land - $15.99
Mario Kart 7 - $23.99
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $23.99

If I had the money, I would definitely get these three right now. >__<

So, why is it that if I choose 2nd day shipping, it still says it'll be estimated to arrive on the 9th?
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#13
So, I take it NFM only ships within the US. Seeing how they have a 300 mile radius thing going on.

User Info: KaitaNuva

KaitaNuva
4 years ago#14
Skyminxyz posted...
Fire Emblem: Awakening would have been worth it ($24), but it's shipping is so high it's only 3 dollars cheaper than getting it used from GS. <.< so for $33-35 it's hardly a deal.

Read the entire post. It's free shipping on orders over $49.
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
4 years ago#15
KaitaNuva posted...
Skyminxyz posted...
Fire Emblem: Awakening would have been worth it ($24), but it's shipping is so high it's only 3 dollars cheaper than getting it used from GS. <.< so for $33-35 it's hardly a deal.

Read the entire post. It's free shipping on orders over $49.

<.< I did read the entire post, and I'm still gonna complain that the Fire Emblem deal was hardly worth it. Sure there's free shipping on orders over $49, but what if that was the only thing I even wanted on that site, that I couldn't find cheaper elsewhere.

Besides even if it was worth the deal, it's already out of stock so meh, rather just search for other stuff elsewhere now I guess.
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS Weekly Deals - Fire Emblem $24, Legend of Zelda $24, Super Mario 3D Land $16

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived