When's the next Nintendo Direct?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When's the next Nintendo Direct?

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
3 years ago#1
It's been a while since the last one.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#2
They've not announced one. I wouldn't expect another one till after E3. Granted they could do like last year and have a pre-E3 Nintendo Direct, but I wouldn't count on it. Don't expect one till July or August.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
3 years ago#3
I thought we were supposed to get one at least every two months.

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
3 years ago#4
Sometime this month. We won't know until a day or two before. They have no set days.

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
3 years ago#5
SPDShadowRanger posted...
Sometime this month. We won't know until a day or two before. They have no set days.

This, and Sakurafanboy, a new Direct is basically guaranteed, since at the very least, they'll need one to announce the official release date for Pikmin 3, and they can also announce a few other things alongside it.
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#6
Shadow Stalker X posted...
SPDShadowRanger posted...

This, and Sakurafanboy, a new Direct is basically guaranteed, since at the very least, they'll need one to announce the official release date for Pikmin 3, and they can also announce a few other things alongside it.

If you think Pikmin 3 is coming before E3 you're out of your mind. With how hush hush they've been about it, we'll be lucky if we see it before autumn. They can just announce a date at E3.

User Info: Janus151

Janus151
3 years ago#7
For sure a Nintendo Direct this month.

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#8
Janus151 posted...
For sure a Nintendo Direct this month.

Yeah, for all of you saying this, source? Oh right, there is none. Nintendo has not confirmed one. We are a mere 2 months away from E3. Why would they blow their load now and weaken their E3 presence?

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#9
Because the Wii U could use some first party releases between now and E3. I don't think they've released a single first party game in retail since launch.

3DS does have some good games coming though, but the North American release list is ridiculously small for a 2 year old console.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#10
nonexistinghero posted...
Because the Wii U could use some first party releases between now and E3. I don't think they've released a single first party game in retail since launch.

3DS does have some good games coming though, but the North American release list is ridiculously small for a 2 year old console.

Again, E3 is a mere 2 months away. Nothing they announce now would come out before E3... It'd be weakening their E3 conference which with what Sony and Microsoft should be doing... it'd be a stupid move on Nintendo weaken themselves.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When's the next Nintendo Direct?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived