Is Australia getting the Fire Emblem 3DSXL bundle ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Australia getting the Fire Emblem 3DSXL bundle ?

User Info: chaos_controlr

chaos_controlr
3 years ago#1
I sold my original 3DS a while back as I had beat Kingdom Hearts and just couldnt get into Zelda.

So now with tons of great games coming (especially Fire Emblem) looking to get a cheap bundle and this seems to have pretty good value. Problem is cant find it anywhere ? Anyone know where its available ?

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
3 years ago#2
I don't really know but maybe you should try an importer / gamestore that does pre-orders since Australia region is essentially tied to EU region? We do that over here in Singapore since our 3DS is tied to US region.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#3
Import a US bundle and be happier for it rather than dealing with all the NoE release date crap :)
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Galaxy_Nova

Galaxy_Nova
3 years ago#4
Its not an XL.
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
3 years ago#5
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Its not an XL.

The Fire Emblem EU bundle is an XL.
US one isn't.

User Info: sixdeadpixels

sixdeadpixels
3 years ago#6
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Its not an XL.

The European market received a Fire Emblem console in the form of a 3DS XL, North America's version was based on the original 3DS.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: chaos_controlr

chaos_controlr
3 years ago#7
Not to big on importing and then ill have to get a charger and adapter as i never owned a dsi or anything after. Region lock doesnt make that any easier unfortunately.

Might just go with a cheap second hand xl off ebay or something and just get it seperately. Its essentially a blue 3dsxl with a small decal anyway i guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is Australia getting the Fire Emblem 3DSXL bundle ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived