E-mailed Nintendo About Mario AR Cards...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. E-mailed Nintendo About Mario AR Cards...

User Info: Eli1999

Eli1999
4 years ago#1
Unfortunately, this is all I got:

"Hello.

Thanks for writing. Itís great to hear what you would like to see from us in the future, and Iím happy to document your comments and share them with other departments here at Nintendo.

I know that it would be great to tell you that the new Mario AR cards that were recently released in Japan has been announced for the North American market and provide the release date. Unfortunately, there hasnít been an announcement or even a hint of an announcement, so for now we have to assume that these arenít here just yet, if at all.

Of course, new products are revealed by us and our license partners throughout the year, so keep checking our website's ďWhatís NewĒ section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information and announcements."

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Marceline Grey

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
4 years ago#2
LOL TC, you fail for asking about a release date for America of a Product that's not even released in Japan.
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#3
TC still writes letters to Santa
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
4 years ago#4
We will more than likely see these released in the states, as it would involve very little expense in terms of translation.

They're going to test it out on the Japanese market first.

Just be patient.
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#5
Typical response email.

User Info: ReggieFils_Aime

ReggieFils_Aime
4 years ago#6
Stay tuned for our next Nintendo Direct. We might just bring the news you wait for!
My body--MY BODY is ready!
You don't like Nintendo? What's wrong with you!?

User Info: longlivemegaman

longlivemegaman
4 years ago#7
^ This topic just became full of WIN.
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...

User Info: PeteZaHutx

PeteZaHutx
4 years ago#8
ReggieFils_Aime posted...
Stay tuned for our next Nintendo Direct. We might just bring the news you wait for!

Reggie any tips on how to get my body ready?

User Info: Raulsen

Raulsen
4 years ago#9
Maybe I'm just being a grammar freak, but shouldn't "have" be used here instead of "has?"

"I know that it would be great to tell you that the new Mario AR cards that were recently released in Japan has been announced for the North American market and provide the release date."
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe

User Info: rahxephon122

rahxephon122
4 years ago#10
Raulsen posted...
Maybe I'm just being a grammar freak, but shouldn't "have" be used here instead of "has?"

"I know that it would be great to tell you that the new Mario AR cards that were recently released in Japan has been announced for the North American market and provide the release date."

But it's plural. Ignore the prepositional phrase "that were recently released in Japan".
It becomes "...Mario AR cards have been..."
"Has" is singular while "Have" is plural. The word "cards" is plural so we use "have."
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. E-mailed Nintendo About Mario AR Cards...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived