Worst Pokemon Gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Worst Pokemon Gen?

User Info: PeteZaHutx

PeteZaHutx
4 years ago#1
My vote goes to Gen IV ,i admit i enjoyed all Gens but IV was an atrocity.

Stealth Rock ruined the meta game and is one of the reasons why Gen IV was so horrible , aside form the deviant art tier Pokemon design's , the balancing and pacing was horrible , platinum manged to make it even worse some how.

Only good thing to come out of Gen IV was HG/SS and Cnythia

User Info: Mottman

Mottman
4 years ago#2
Agree with IV.
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts

User Info: rahxephon122

rahxephon122
4 years ago#3
I liked all of them but I think Gen II had the worst Pokemon. Some were good but there's a lot I don't like.
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!

User Info: Ryvell

Ryvell
4 years ago#4
I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't get into Gen IV. I've tried going through it twice, but I always get bored around the 7th or 8th gym and give up.
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zqelb8.png

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#5
3 was an absolute joke. Worst mon designs, worst music, completely shut out of any gen 1/2 mons until FR/LG were out, time feature except you can't even check it unless you go back to your house plus they removed day/night, worst looking mascots ever, i would say too much water but thats a given.... there's so much i hate about that gen its not even funny.

User Info: PeteZaHutx

PeteZaHutx
4 years ago#6
DeathSoul2000 posted...
3 was an absolute joke. Worst mon designs, worst music, completely shut out of any gen 1/2 mons until FR/LG were out, time feature except you can't even check it unless you go back to your house plus they removed day/night, worst looking mascots ever, i would say too much water but thats a given.... there's so much i hate about that gen its not even funny.

Gen 3 trumpet music , lol tentacool > Gen 4' in its entirety

i could handle Gen III but 4? Nope

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
4 years ago#7
Gen 2 had the worst Pokemon designs.

I kind of liked gen 4, but you're right about the pacing. Its atrocious.
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon

User Info: sentoworf

sentoworf
4 years ago#8
Gen 4
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif

User Info: Suichimo

Suichimo
4 years ago#9
I've gotta second the Gen 3 mention. It got rid of the majority of everything that G/S/C improved on, tried to "reset" Pokemon but didn't keep it exclusive to Gen 3 Pokemon(Gen 5 pulled this off though), and the latter half was so slow thanks to most of it being on/under water.
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
4 years ago#10
D/P was pretty bad, compared to the rest. I mean, it's REALLY slow - in battle and out - the graphics show their wear, and really slow the pace down. And, there are way too many pre-/post-evolution Pokemon compared to new original Pokemon.

If it wasn't for online and special/physical splits, the game would be worthless.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Worst Pokemon Gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived