C/D You actually use Game notes.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D You actually use Game notes.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
3 years ago#31
C.

Awesome shopping list.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
3 years ago#32
C
I used it to write down the path through the Wind Fish Egg and will use the feature again for linked Ages/Seasons games.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: ilikepie641

ilikepie641
3 years ago#33
game notes is alright for writing a few things down... i have the mh3u weapon tree i need to follow and a few fusion guides for kid icarus uprising...

i think the internet browser would be more useful since you can look up a walkthrough... but there is no "find" feature that allows you to search for text... its a nightmare to look through text....

also wish we had the ability to open txt files for walkthroughs offline... some flashcarts have this
3DS Friend Code: 2294-3549-5852
Accounts: Twitter ilikepie641 / Deviantart ilikepie641 / Youtube ilikepieism / Skype iateilikepie641 / Facebook Novotic Cosmos

User Info: StarGrox

StarGrox
3 years ago#34
Wow. thought nobody used them.
I'm having the time of my life, in part thanks to you. ^_^

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
3 years ago#35
Very rarely

But C
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D You actually use Game notes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived