Resident Evil Revelations and The Mercenarys Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Resident Evil Revelations and The Mercenarys Question

User Info: Wolfzer

Wolfzer
4 years ago#1
im planing on getting both games cause the price dropped to 20$ my question is is it worth getting? is the online active on both games PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION
[Official Claw Master Of The Golden Crusaders] Founder and Leader FC: 3995-7640-7549

User Info: pbandjames

pbandjames
4 years ago#2
I think it's active just enough that it's okay. It'll get a boost of activity on the 3DS online when the console version gets close to release/is released.
Game news is the best news.

User Info: Bent 00

Bent 00
4 years ago#3
They're both excellent. I logged 100+ hours on each. Only pass on Revelations if you're going to get the upcoming console version.

I dunno if the online is still active.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#4
Revelations online is still active. Everyone is pretty high level that I've played with but it helps get you thru levels quicker. I think I'm at lvl 26 but haven't played in a while (since Awakening came out).
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg

User Info: Emperor_Z

Emperor_Z
4 years ago#5
I didn't actually know that Revelations had online. What does it consist of?

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#6
Its called Raid Mode and its co-op only. You go through the levels until you find a gold medal and smash it with a melee attack. Its pretty fun.
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg

User Info: Wolfzer

Wolfzer
4 years ago#7
So its not worth getting since its going to be out for wii u? and aint going to b active
[Official Claw Master Of The Golden Crusaders] Founder and Leader FC: 3995-7640-7549

User Info: Chykka_Black

Chykka_Black
4 years ago#8
Is it going to be on Wii u as well? I thought it was just 360/ps3
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi White 2 FC: 4041-3946-3289 Icy
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Resident Evil Revelations and The Mercenarys Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived