So looks like there is new content for donkey kong

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So looks like there is new content for donkey kong

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
Country returns 3d. The press release Nintendo. Put out, states there's new content exclusive to 3ds. I hope it's new worlds or online co op!!
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
3 years ago#2
No online coop, it was confirmed local play only and the new content is after completing the bonus levels.. I hope they add a bit more than that though
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#3
meh, i knew it wasn't anything to get excited about after oot3d and sf643d, and online co-op was just.... never gonna happen.

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
3 years ago#4
DeathSoul2000 posted...
meh, i knew it wasn't anything to get excited about after oot3d and sf643d, and online co-op was just.... never gonna happen.

yeah, online coop would have been crappy anyway, this game requires some insane timing and playing with someone across the world would be a frustrating experience
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987

User Info: Jumpmandk

Jumpmandk
3 years ago#5
New Content=No Waggle Controls!

That's Good Enough For Me, I'm Sold!

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#6
Honest question here. do you think adding a mirrored version would have been cool for this version?. i'm not gonna lie.. playing OOT3D's mirrored MQ was pretty damn trippy and i loved every damn second of it! lololol.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
3 years ago#7
90sRetroGaming posted...
Honest question here. do you think adding a mirrored version would have been cool for this version?. i'm not gonna lie.. playing OOT3D's mirrored MQ was pretty damn trippy and i loved every damn second of it! lololol.

I thought there was a mirrored version? O_o
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#8
Empiror posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

I thought there was a mirrored version? O_o

Well i don't have the Wii version so it could and i just didn't know about it! lol.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT & CAG/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So looks like there is new content for donkey kong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived