Best Rhythm games on the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best Rhythm games on the 3DS?

User Info: Twinrovus

Twinrovus
4 years ago#11
If you are good with DS games, Elite Beat Agents is probably the best rhythm game I've ever played
R.I.P. Weighted Companion Cube

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#12
viajarv posted...
Theatrhym is pretty awesome, and the characters you use can actually progress in level.

Does that actually have any effect in the gameplay, though? I don't see what's so useful about a level-up system in a rhythm game...
Currently playing:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#13
Rhythm Thief
Theatrhythm
HarmoKnight

User Info: Zechs23

Zechs23
4 years ago#14
21_21 posted...
viajarv posted...
Theatrhym is pretty awesome, and the characters you use can actually progress in level.

Does that actually have any effect in the gameplay, though? I don't see what's so useful about a level-up system in a rhythm game...

I second Theatrhythm. You level up to get better abilities.
Eg. a heal that restores health when you hit 50% HP.
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
4 years ago#15
viajarv posted...

You get abilities to help you last throughout the game. You can miss more notes and all. And while playing you fight enemies. You can zip through a level with a specific enemy for a certain item. All those small RPG elements.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#16
Ah ok. I was too busy focusing on the notes that I didn't care about the rest of the game. Good to know that SE added little goodies to the gameplay to enhance it.
Currently playing:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#17
Rhythm Thief nails that rhythm game atmosphere of crazy awesomeness and happiness like Parappa, Elite Beat Agents, Gitarooman and Space Channel 5. The ranking system is strict, but it's a very enjoyable game despite that.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best Rhythm games on the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived