so gba is coming to virtual console at last

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so gba is coming to virtual console at last

User Info: NinjaGamer_23

NinjaGamer_23
3 years ago#1
Iwata says gba games are coming but did not say when or what games, just hoping the gba games will be on eshop on 3ds as well as wii u.

I would like to play the original fire emblem for gba on the 3ds. I like sacred stones but the first one was a better game.

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
3 years ago#2
You sure Iwata said that, bro?
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)

User Info: rizsparky

rizsparky
3 years ago#3
I dreamt that too.
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987

User Info: bwburke94

bwburke94
3 years ago#4
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
I would like to play the original fire emblem for gba on the 3ds. I like sacred stones but the first one was a better game.

So are you talking about FE6 or FE7? (Presumably 7 if you're not Japanese, but I want to make sure.)
Systems that block used games are in violation of US and EU laws.
If Micro$oft tries to do it... CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TIME!

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
3 years ago#5
I hope they put Astro Boy on the Eshop

User Info: GastonRabbit

GastonRabbit
3 years ago#6
He only mentioned that the GBA and N64 would be added to the Wii U eShop. Nothing about the 3DS one. (Well, unless I missed something.)
So what if the early bird gets the worm? The late bird gets a bigger, meatier, juicier mouse!
3DS: 1203-9227-6105 (GastonR)

User Info: Shadow-Angel

Shadow-Angel
3 years ago#7
GastonRabbit posted...
He only mentioned that the GBA and N64 would be added to the Wii U eShop. Nothing about the 3DS one. (Well, unless I missed something.)

That's exactly what he said, unfortunately. It's stupid, putting a GBA virtual console on a non-portable console (or limited portability). It's a shame that I won't get a Wii U for quite a while, since it doesn't have any games that I care about right now.
The power you seek lies within you.

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
3 years ago#8
Shadow-Angel posted...
GastonRabbit posted...

That's exactly what he said, unfortunately. It's stupid, putting a GBA virtual console on a non-portable console (or limited portability). It's a shame that I won't get a Wii U for quite a while, since it doesn't have any games that I care about right now.

Its stupid to offer incentives for a console that really needs it? Oh wait this is lolFAQS, how could i forget. >.>

User Info: smashmastermii

smashmastermii
3 years ago#9
N64 on the 3DS virtual console would be beyond awesome :D

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
3 years ago#10
Its stupid to offer incentives for a console that really needs it? Oh wait this is lolFAQS, how could i forget. >.>

IMO, the entire VC system is stupidly run compared to how Sony does their PSOne Classics. There's zero reason that I can think of why they should keep GBA games exclusive to the Wii U when we already know that it's capable of emulating them.
Reading: A Dance With Dragons - George R. R. Martin
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so gba is coming to virtual console at last

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived