Guys do you think Nintendo thought that LttP2 becoming-wall-paper thingy....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Guys do you think Nintendo thought that LttP2 becoming-wall-paper thingy....

User Info: Androm2

Androm2
4 years ago#1
Will be still fresh to people because Paper Mario 2 only sold 500k? or they just didn't have ideas for abilities and couldn't giva a damn?
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
4 years ago#2
It's pretty much THIS game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrKnkw1C4ik

And if they really did get inspired by this game to do it, I give Nintendo mad props.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Portal 2, 3DS Games
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon

User Info: MetalKirbyPlush

MetalKirbyPlush
4 years ago#3
I'm really not sure how this comparison works at all. The wall drawing concept is designed as a way to interact with a 2D-designed environment in a fashion that gives it more creative options than just being strictly 2D.
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
4 years ago#4
>ability to turn into a drawing
>ripping off other games

Dude, what. It's hardly the same.
LOL THEY'RE BOTH 2D AND FLAT, WHAT A RIP
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group

User Info: G1ingy

G1ingy
4 years ago#5
Is this how people are complaining that it isn't a Majoras Mask remake now?

User Info: brigadier_101

brigadier_101
4 years ago#6
When did a drawing suddenly become paper?
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
4 years ago#7
Androm2 posted...
Will be still fresh to people because Paper Mario 2 only sold 500k? or they just didn't have ideas for abilities and couldn't giva a damn?

By Paper Mario 2, do you mean that one that came out for the Gamecube? or do you mean Paper Mario 4, for the 3DS?

User Info: Androm2

Androm2
4 years ago#8
terrancejones posted...
Androm2 posted...

By Paper Mario 2, do you mean that one that came out for the Gamecube? or do you mean Paper Mario 4, for the 3DS?

Paper Mario 2 GC, thats an awesome question BTW!
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
4 years ago#9
I asked because I certainly didn't know the sales figures for these two games. I do consider the 2nd one as the best game, and the 4th one as about as good as the first. They all had a Great story, but I'm putting this down as gameplay preferences...

IN any case, that wall paper thing probably does base off of these games, and I do look forward to the interesting (and hopefully nostalgic) puzzles that it brings.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Guys do you think Nintendo thought that LttP2 becoming-wall-paper thingy....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived