Why is it called Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why is it called Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (spoilers)

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#21
How comes there are 19 posts in this topic and not a single one explains the Bravely Default part correctly? I thought it would be common knowledge by now.

Default is the failure to fulfil an obligation. The creators stated that Bravely Default means having the courage go against your own duty/what's expected of you.
Moo

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#22
TwilightEchoes posted...
Is it a good game? I'd assume so based off the hype it's getting, but is it like worthy of being called a classic or just simply a good RPG?

General feeling was that the first half of the game was great.
But the latter half (to 100% and true ending) can be a bit of a drain.

Main game will take about 50hours, a full 100% will take ~90 hours.

Personally I love the game, I'm on my third playthrough. The artwork and soundtrack is beautiful, and reminds me of classic snes rpgs.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#23
SlimeStack posted...
How comes there are 19 posts in this topic and not a single one explains the Bravely Default part correctly? I thought it would be common knowledge by now.

Default is the failure to fulfil an obligation. The creators stated that Bravely Default means having the courage go against your own duty/what's expected of you.

Post #15.
Not exactly in the same words you used, but the gist is there.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#24
PokeMaster posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Post #15.
Not exactly in the same words you used, but the gist is there.

You were talking about the gameplay, not the story, which is what the game is named after.
Moo

User Info: MrFwibbles

MrFwibbles
4 years ago#25
PokeMaster posted...

Personally I love the game, I'm on my third playthrough. The artwork and soundtrack is beautiful, and reminds me of classic snes rpgs.

I'm 75 hours in and at the end of chapter 5. Not sure if that fits in with PokeMaster's estimates but it seems like it does to me. It's an excellent game overall, but chapter 5 did make me stop playing for a while. I picked the game back up recently and it turned out that the drag wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif Black 2 FC: 4943-4917-6085

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#26
MrFwibbles posted...
PokeMaster posted...

I'm 75 hours in and at the end of chapter 5. Not sure if that fits in with PokeMaster's estimates but it seems like it does to me. It's an excellent game overall, but chapter 5 did make me stop playing for a while. I picked the game back up recently and it turned out that the drag wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Yeah that seems about right. The curve basically ends around level 5, then more or less flattens out. Once you get the last job, it's insanely easy to level up. I'm trying to max all jobs this time around.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why is it called Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived