When will Nintendo price cut 3DS down to $150 or less?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When will Nintendo price cut 3DS down to $150 or less?

User Info: protect_badgers

protect_badgers
3 years ago#1
I want to get 'N' but when I see the price I say 'get OUT!'

Original DS sold for $150 AT LAUNCH, both are/were underpowered and have no western support, what gives?

Actually, I want it at $130, these extra payroll tackzes don't leave me much money anymore. Glad I voted for Obama, he soaked the rich!
Kokoromi,Kokoromi, Kokoromi, join us :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
3 years ago#2
There are frequent 3DS system sales, you just have to keep an eye out for them. 3DS original generally drops down to 130, and 3DS XL, I want to say drops down to 170 from 200? Also if you get a 3DS XL and either Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, you get a free game with it (only in April).
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3

protect_badgers
3 years ago#3
Dr4G0nZ posted...
There are frequent 3DS system sales, you just have to keep an eye out for them. 3DS original generally drops down to 130, and 3DS XL, I want to say drops down to 170 from 200? Also if you get a 3DS XL and either Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, you get a free game with it (only in April).

The game is not free if I have to pay money in order to get it.

If I could mail in a free voucher printed form my computer and then they send me a free game that would be fr ee.

this is buy something and get something else because you are already paying us for something

thats not free..... : (

User Info: lt519

lt519
3 years ago#4
I just got my 3DS XL for $160 at Target on sale and sold my regulard 3DS for $120 on Amazon. I wouldn't be terribly afraid of buying used, mine was actually in perfect shape so whoever got mine got a pretty sweet bargain.

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
3 years ago#5
try reading the first sentence you posted out loud. sounds incredibly stupid hey?

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
3 years ago#6
protect_badgers posted...
Dr4G0nZ posted...

If I could mail in a free voucher printed form my computer and then they send me a free game that would be fr ee.

this is buy something and get something else because you are already paying us for something

How exactly is it not free? 3DS + Price of the game costs more than 3DS + free game.
Moo

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
3 years ago#7
Dr4G0nZ posted...

this changes nothing.
Intel i5-3470 || Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7950 || 8GB GDDR3

protect_badgers
3 years ago#8
SlimeStack posted...
Dr4G0nZ posted...

How exactly is it not free? 3DS + Price of the game costs more than 3DS + free game.

Heres a glass of milk.

pay me $50 for the glass

the milk is 'free'

???? ever had an economics class ????

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
3 years ago#9
It was just $40 off a few weeks ago. Nintendo isn't going to cut the price barring they release a new 3DS, but that probably won't happen til next year.
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst

protect_badgers
3 years ago#10
adonfraz posted...
It was just $40 a few weeks ago. Nintendo isn't going to cut the price barring they release a new 3DS, but that probably won't happen til next year.

source please?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When will Nintendo price cut 3DS down to $150 or less?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived