Poll : Rate Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Poll : Rate Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon

User Info: danny5329

danny5329
4 years ago#1
Rate Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon - Results (29 votes)
13.79% (4 votes)
51.72% (15 votes)
20.69% (6 votes)
10.34% (3 votes)
3.45% (1 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Go !

User Info: Dangerless

Dangerless
4 years ago#2
9/10

I feel if the few glitches in the game were fixed/patched I'd be a 10 in my book.
Although the sky is blue, it's always black.

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
4 years ago#3
9/10

ScareScraper can be glitchy (although, I haven't had problems lately), more ghost variety would have been welcome, and collecting Boos and gems should not require you to re-complete levels. Other than those, I don't have many complaints and I had a lot of fun playing it. I also really approve of them implementing a multiplayer mode with online, regardless of issues that may crop up with it.
"Why do we feel these rainbows are so fairytale-like? Have you ever thought about that?"

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#4
10. Game is amazing and getting 3 stars on everything is a nice challenge... Stupid King Boo battle..........................

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#5
Halladay32 posted...
9/10

ScareScraper can be glitchy (although, I haven't had problems lately), more ghost variety would have been welcome, and collecting Boos and gems should not require you to re-complete levels. Other than those, I don't have many complaints and I had a lot of fun playing it. I also really approve of them implementing a multiplayer mode with online, regardless of issues that may crop up with it.

I think you summed it up quite well. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Poll : Rate Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived