Should I be worried about the circle pad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I be worried about the circle pad?

User Info: Mister_Socky

Mister_Socky
4 years ago#1
Should I be worried about over working and breaking the circle pad? I just recently picked up LoZ:OoT, and for some reason, I just feel like I'm constantly over working the circle pad and eventually going to break it. Anyone else feel this way, or am I just weird?
Steam/SC2 ID: Frost

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
4 years ago#2
Just got my new Pika3DS and I feel the same way. It's pretty solid though, the one on my original 3DS has withstood a lot of wear from Kid Icarus.
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin

User Info: DisgaeaNut

DisgaeaNut
4 years ago#3
Unless you have a special edition system you shouldn't worry because worst case you can always buy another to replace it.

I haven't had any issues but have a 3DS XL and have been using it pretty heavily.

User Info: Mister_Socky

Mister_Socky
4 years ago#4
DisgaeaNut posted...
Unless you have a special edition system you shouldn't worry because worst case you can always buy another to replace it.

I haven't had any issues but have a 3DS XL and have been using it pretty heavily.

Yeah, I've got a XL. And you do have a point. The thing that confuses me the most is I don't know why I feel like it's going to break. I mean, it even feels fine, and I've never heard of anyone's dying. I think I'm just weird
Steam/SC2 ID: Frost

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop
4 years ago#5
I feel the same way. But after a while I usually just stop worrying about it as much.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#6
I expect mine to break too. I think its just the way it moves. It slides rather than rotates. Feels flimsy. But I have had no problems at all.
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist

User Info: Lock_Picker

Lock_Picker
4 years ago#7
I rarely use the circle pad
Currently Ignoring IHeartMetroid

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
4 years ago#8
After you drop it a couple of times you stop caring xD
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
Fc: 0490-5171-0607
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I be worried about the circle pad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived