Is it just me, or does Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon feel a little.. unstable?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it just me, or does Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon feel a little.. unstable?

User Info: Rupin_Salesman

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#1
I think it's just me overexploring or something. I'll name three events that have happened.

1. When I launched a Toad into a wall, it flew up into the ceiling and kept flickering. I am not sure if this is really a glitch or if it does this if Toad falls into a hole.

2. In B-2, my bucket somehow fell through the floor, making it impossible to water the plants in the beginning of the level for some gold.

3. The game froze in B-2 after playing normally, sending me to the menu.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario

User Info: pbandjames

pbandjames
3 years ago#2
I never really had a problem with the game, sounds interesting though.
Game news is the best news.

User Info: crazymerio

crazymerio
3 years ago#3
I got permanently trapped in this one level where I used a key in the wrong spot and couldn't get back...that was interesting. Had to restart.
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421

User Info: alphame4

alphame4
3 years ago#4
Yep.

I could not interact with the piano to catch the last blue ghost on B2. Had to restart the whole level.

First time I ever encountered a major bug on a Nintendo game.
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr

User Info: MobileWarfare

MobileWarfare
3 years ago#5
I know what you mean. I've had a couple glitches happen to me. I didn't have the Toad flicker glitch but I did have the bucket fall through the ground. I was able to get the bucket back after a couple minutes though.
"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
3 years ago#6
In D-1 I fixed the second half of the bridge leading to the elevator after backtracking and entering the room from the other direction. (from where you initially enter to just get a key)

After completing the bridge you apparently aren't allowed to pick up Toad with the vacuum anymore, which meant I was stuck because I couldn't get him across the hallway with the cracking ice anymore.

Rather annoying.

User Info: mahgah91

mahgah91
3 years ago#7
crazymerio posted...
I got permanently trapped in this one level where I used a key in the wrong spot and couldn't get back...that was interesting. Had to restart.

That happened to me in the beginning of the second mansion. Used a key on the wrong door and couldn't progress. Haven't played since, probably will get to it sometime.

User Info: TotakaK

TotakaK
3 years ago#8
Rupin_Salesman posted...
3. The game froze in B-2 after playing normally, sending me to the menu.

I actually had the game crash on me as well in that same mission.
I am error.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it just me, or does Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon feel a little.. unstable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived