So, have you guys visited the Pokemon Boards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, have you guys visited the Pokemon Boards

User Info: 360pages

360pages
4 years ago#1
Me: "I am in hell,"

Seriously, I love the pokemon games, but I wonder if I out grew the fanbase at the current moment. Always yelling at each other talking about which Gen was the best and what not.

I stopped going there because of how awful it got.
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)

User Info: brigadier_101

brigadier_101
4 years ago#2
I stay well away from that dark place.
My reviews: http://jordanhumphries90.wordpress.com/
Latest review: Monster Shooter (Nintendo 3DS)

User Info: so64

so64
4 years ago#3
No because I think the people there are still up at arms about the Mewtwo having a secondary form thing. I'm waiting until release.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: Kureno

Kureno
4 years ago#4
I just see a bunch of those stupid wynncrest spam threads. That was enough to keep me out until the game releases. I only even go to the B/W boards just to keep up on upcoming events, when Serebii's would probably be faster.
Loading new signature. Please wait.

User Info: Furikuri_flcl

Furikuri_flcl
4 years ago#5
Yes, I have the psychological scars to show it.
Now Playing: Picdun, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luminous Arc 2, Virtue's Last Reward.

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#6
No, I'm too old for Pokemon.

Now where is my Ninja Turtle pajamas?
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: MagiusNecros

MagiusNecros
4 years ago#7
I don't go to message boards with people who have a blander story outline then the Pokemon games themselves.

Much like I try to stay away from Smash Bros boards because the only cohesive sentences that form are "I like Melee" and "I want this character in over your characters because reasons".
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
4 years ago#8
so64 posted...
No because I think the people there are still up at arms about the Mewtwo having a secondary form thing. I'm waiting until release.

They're over that. It's switched back to sylveon and fairy type now.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#9
The majority of the site suffers from the same problem.

Maybe hardware boards aren't quite as bad since there's a bit more diversity in topics and users, but still...
Moo

User Info: alphame4

alphame4
4 years ago#10
Gamefaqs age limit + Pokemon = ?
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, have you guys visited the Pokemon Boards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived